Friday, January 18, 2008

On The Road to Charlottesville. The BasketCases have just boarded a big, beautiful University of Maryland bus, joining about 50 other red-clad Rebounders headed for Charlottesville to watch the Terps take on UVA at 7 PM. Both teams are undefeated in ACC play to date. Obviously, that won't be the case after tonight. Check back with us later. For now, we're going to sit back and watch the video entertainment on the bus. It's a replay of Monday's game against Duke. Now THAT should put us all in a good mood!

(BasketCases live mobile blogging)

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so bummed! I was supposed to be on that bus but my stinkin' worklife intervened. Have fun and cheer for me! I will be looking for you in the crowd. GO TERPS!!

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

under the shell at 10am saturday??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home