Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Do Not Miss Marissa's Latest Blog Post . . . "Adventures of the Young and the Crippled." Here's part of her latest misadventure:

The team was on the road playing Atlanta and no one was around to take the dogs out. I figured I could crutch to the front steps, sit down, let the dogs do their business and come right back inside. Easy enough right?...HA! [Tasha's] KG is a good dog, listens well and never gives me any trouble. Boston, yea, not so much. I am crutching up the steps to bring them inside, I think the wind might have blown, and there goes Boston. She breaks out of her collar and B-Lines to the street. Now, I'm thinking "how in the heck am I going to catch her?"
Did Riss ever get her dog back? Read her full post here on WNBA.com!

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger posting-up said...

Surely there's a Rebounder out there with a good dog/human trainer connection! Poor Rissa -- she needs to learn how to be the Alpha Dog really fast or Boston will run her ragged.

Anyone?

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marissa will be on channel 4 today in 5pm hour having lunch with Lindsay C. Hope it repeats later tonight.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad a Mystics player is doing that Lunch with Lindsay segment!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home